Thursday, March 12, 2009

Making Jewelry

My name is Jonathan, but you can call me Bink.

On a recent trip to Israel, I purchased some eilat stones (very pretty blue/green composite stones made of all sorts of semi-prescious material.

When I came home I decided to make some ear-rings for my wife, and it all snowballed from there.

I'm currently in the process of setting up an etsy.com site to sell my jewelry designs.

I have been doing some wire-wrapping in sterling silver wire, and recently purchased some art-clay silver. This stuff is going to be so cool. I'll tell you al about it when I get it..

This is my first entry so I'm working on getting pictures arranged etc.

Some of the things I want to talk about on this blog are:
1. Where to get supplies.
2. Using old jewelry to make new pieces
3. Desiging with Sterling Silver Wire
4. Using Art-Clay Silver to create whole pieces and findings for other jewelery.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment